You need to upgrade your Flash Player.
Donor Strategies requires Macromedia Flash, version 7 or greater. Please click here
Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 7 or greater.
Creation of Mission-Based Development Programs
- Assist in identifying short and long-term needs in order to establish goals to help advance the organization's mission. We work with staff and board to develop strategies and establish a plan and a timeline to increase the development program's overall success.
Donor-Focused Fundraising Strategies
- Educate and coach an organization's staff and volunteers as to the most effective fundraising methods and materials in order to introduce the organization's programs, services, and needs to the widest audience. We focus the organization's resources and efforts on building long-term relationships with individuals, corporations, and foundations.
- Analyze an organization's ability to raise major gifts by evaluating an organization's readiness to launch a major gift program. We help develop donor-focused cultivation, solicitation and recognition strategies that will result in major and planned gifts.
- Conduct feasibility and market studies, work with staff and leadership on comprehensive annual, capital, and endowment campaign plans, assist in development of campaign materials, train volunteer leadership, and offer management support and evaluation of campaign progress.
Assessment and Evaluation of Development Programs
- Perform a thorough review and evaluation of an organization's development program within the context of the organization's mission and programs and offer recommendations for improvement. The assessment includes a review of the case for support; diversity of fundraising programs; sources of funds; board and staff roles and responsibilities, effectiveness of current program against benchmarking and best practices; cost/benefit of the development program; use of technology; and internal and external barriers to success.
Board and Volunteer Development
- Assist clients in developing effective governing boards and committees by establishing roles and responsibilities, drafting job descriptions, conducting Board training sessions, and coaching staff on effective volunteer management.